Are you an unemployed individual or a person with a low income needing to find a health insurance plan to protect your family? We got good news for you! This pandemic situation has made buying your health insurance just way too less expensive and affordable! Now, find the best possible health insurance plan quotes with the help of SelectMyPolicy.com and compare to choose the best you could afford!
SelectMyPolicy.com is a free site, that helps you to find the best possible rates for insurance that would work for you and your family. It connects you with multiple licensed health insurance professionals, to provide possible price quotes for the products and services including Major Medical Plans, Short Term Plans, Christian Health Plans, Health Sharing Plans, discount cards, and Fixed Indemnity Plans for your review. Compare the rates!
Health care insurance in the U.S. is any program that pays for your medical expenses. It includes-
- Federal Employees Health Benefits Program
- State Health Insurance Assistance Program or Medicaid
- Affordable Care Act
- COBRA Health Insurance
- Military Health System or Tricare
- Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Program for All-inclusive Care for the Elderly
- Veterans Health Administration
- Consumer-driven Healthcare and a lot more private health coverages.
When you’re struggling to figure out how to choose a health insurance plan at the best rate, keep these points in your mind!
- If you’re a relatively healthy person, you might not need an expensive health insurance plan
- Make sure to sit and realize what you can afford
- Visit SeclectMyPolicy.com to compare best price health plans
- If you don’t qualify for health insurance through an employer, then consider buying your health insurance through the Affordable Care Act
The Affordable Care Act was signed in March 2010 to extend health coverage to millions of uninsured Americans. This act provides consumers with subsidies for households with income between 100% and 400% of the federal poverty level making it more affordable by lowering costs.
Since the passing of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), you could not anymore get private health insurance at any time. Once a year, the ACA has an open enrollment period allowing you to apply and get your own private health insurance policy, but it not simple to get during other times of the year.
Yes, of course. The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) is a health insurance plan that provides health insurance coverage for employees who lost their jobs during this pandemic. Under Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion relief bill, the government has announced to pay for people’s COBRA premiums for six months beginning April 1st, 2021. Buy health insurance!
Finding the best affordable health plan quotes through SelectMyPolicy.com is easier than ever!
- Enter your date of birth, gender
- Tell about your current status with any health insurance policy- whether you have one or you don’t
- Select the field of your current occupation and your approximate income: $0 to $29,000; $29,000 to 46,000; $46,000 or more
- Tell about your approximate height and weight
- Enter your first name, last name, home address along with Zipcode
- Finally, enter your valid email address, mobile, or home phone number, and click on “Get Quotes Now!’’
Finding hard to pick a suitable health insurance policy? When it’s come to choosing a healthcare plan, it is important to think about your current health and your current financial situation. To find out the best possible rates covering your health plan, visit SelectMyPolicy.com now! Save time! Save money!